Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Public Forums :: Savage Garden :: Thread

Uncanny or What?

Total Posts: 3

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

As you may or may not know, the boyfriend I have been dating for nearly a year is called Darren. But as this is a 'Savage Garden' theme, I have to add. For whatever reason, his Mum and stepfather now always call him 'Dan'. So basically I am dating a man who has two names .. 'Darren' and 'Dan'. How 'Savage Garden-y' is that? lol

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2014-12-19

PM

Suzz - 21 December 2014 04:22 PM
As you may or may not know, the boyfriend I have been dating for nearly a year is called Darren. But as this is a 'Savage Garden' theme, I have to add. For whatever reason, his Mum and stepfather now always call him 'Dan'. So basically I am dating a man who has two names .. 'Darren' and 'Dan'. How 'Savage Garden-y' is that? lol

OMG Sue, that is soooo spooky.lol xx

Total Posts: 25

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Hahaha that's crazy!

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2014-09-03

PM

That is uncanny! I remember posting on Darren's website when he was an active singer, I think it was in relation to the topic 'What reminds you of Darren?' that I was at my hair dresser one day and there was a guy who looked like my cousin whose name is Daniel and I found out later that this guy's name was Darren! I thought that was freaky too.

Signature

x Kate.