Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Public Forums :: Delicacy :: Thread

And who were you again?

Total Posts: 3

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Hello friends!

I've been a fan since "I want you" was released in Australia. I was smitten from first listen (and apparently a poet that didn't even know it!) Darren has been my co-pilot since I was 16, and seen me through all of life's big adventures. I am very grateful. I have met some of my dearest friends through Darren, and one day, I hope to meet the big man himself. (It's on my bucket list, lol!)

Thanks for starting this thread, Key! :) xo

Signature

*** ...When the music feels like this… ***

Total Posts: 28

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

seeker - 22 December 2014 05:00 AM
Ai, thank you Key for starting this thread <3

I'm Oksana. Darren fan since .. hm .. 1997 when he was part of Savage Garden. First time I saw him was in Moscow, October 2002 and since that time I can't stop myself from travelling for my music passion. You know it oh so well, the feeling when you grab your suitcase and go to other country to see your fave singer or band, meet old good friends and some new ones. That's it, many of you become my family now and I can't stop to thanks Darren for that.

Aside my fangirling life I'm very boring person tho. I love to spend my time at home, surfing Internet and stuff but political situation in my country made me to be more concerned about human rights and world peace. Can't call myself activist but I just can't stay silent against hate toward people I even don't know.

xoxo

It is pretty difficult in your country to be an activist...I hope there will be a change

MysteriouslyMe - 22 December 2014 03:22 PM
Hello friends!

I've been a fan since "I want you" was released in Australia. I was smitten from first listen (and apparently a poet that didn't even know it!) Darren has been my co-pilot since I was 16, and seen me through all of life's big adventures. I am very grateful. I have met some of my dearest friends through Darren, and one day, I hope to meet the big man himself. (It's on my bucket list, lol!)

Thanks for starting this thread, Key! :) xo

it's on my list as well.. ^^

Signature

The light of stars is shining in your eyes

Total Posts: 1

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Hello everyone,

Nice to see you all again. My name is Joe aka Giuseppe (it's the italian in me). I know quite a few of you or have you on FB/Twitter/Instagram etc
I recently moved from the UK to Italy...Big Darren/SG fan

Feels good to be "home"

Signature

Are my lips unkissable?\\\\Are my eyes unlookable?\\\\Is my sex undoable?\\\\Am I unlovable?\\\\Are my words unlistenable?\\\\Are my hands untouchable?\\\\Am I undesirable?\\\\Am I unlovable?

Joined 2014-12-30

PM

I used to be Leneanna on the Delicacy forum, but for some reason it won't let me use that as my username anymore, so I'll just use my real name, Helene. I'm glad Darren's forum is up and running again. I miss the days when he would post.

Signature

Helene \n\n(fka Leneanna)

Joined 2014-12-30

PM

Suzz - 21 December 2014 04:06 PM
Beautiful idea Key, thank you so much.
I'm Sue Hill, aka Suzz, fan since 2003. Love Darren, love his music both of whom/which have been a huge inspiration to me, and got me through heartbreakingly tough times. x

Suzz! Good to see you again!

Signature

Helene \n\n(fka Leneanna)

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

Hello im Leticia

Im fan of SG since they came to USA and their videos appear in MTV.

Well really that makes me sad its with very many over the years are few fans still there,gives me a pity that many already feel forgot Darren and Daniel :(

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

*Shuffles into the forum, slowly waving*
Erm....... Hello
I'm Sheeep. Some of you know me away from here as CJ.
I haven't been here for a looooooooooooooong time but I thought that would make an effort to come back now that there is a new forum on this gorgeous looking website. I used to be a regular visitor to the forums here until 2011 but after a 4 year absence I thought that now would be a good time to make a come back.
I've been a Darren fan since the beginning of Savage Garden and have made a lot of friends through being a fan. I look forward to seeing you all back on here and getting to know you all again :)
Lv Sheeep x

Signature

Hotter Than Hell, In a Nuclear Sky.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Hi All!

Holly Smith here from Jersey City, NJ. (Across the Hudson River from NYC. My bedroom window frames a view of the WTC/Freedom Tower)

:)

I have been a fan since SG days, active on online forum and former Street Team since 1999.

And hyper-active in real life since I started going over to the UK for shows starting with Dark/Light in 2003.

Since then I make every effort to get to know as many fans as possible, selfishly to increase my own excitement and fun while going to shows and D events, but also to make sure everyone is taken care of and has fun, and knows how to get the most out of the fanbase.

I LOVE being a Fran, and I am a lifer. I also want to be like Switzerland. Friendly and neutral to everyone.

I welcome anyone who comes out to NYC to look me up. It is my pleasure.

I am lucky enough to have attended most tours, and basically any event I am able to get tickets to.

You guys are my family.

-Holly

Total Posts: 28

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

XiaoMaoMusic - 08 January 2015 09:17 AM
Hi All!

Holly Smith here from Jersey City, NJ. (Across the Hudson River from NYC. My bedroom window frames a view of the WTC/Freedom Tower)

:)

I have been a fan since SG days, active on online forum and former Street Team since 1999.

And hyper-active in real life since I started going over to the UK for shows starting with Dark/Light in 2003.

Since then I make every effort to get to know as many fans as possible, selfishly to increase my own excitement and fun while going to shows and D events, but also to make sure everyone is taken care of and has fun, and knows how to get the most out of the fanbase.

I LOVE being a Fran, and I am a lifer. I also want to be like Switzerland. Friendly and neutral to everyone.

I welcome anyone who comes out to NYC to look me up. It is my pleasure.

I am lucky enough to have attended most tours, and basically any event I am able to get tickets to.

You guys are my family.

-Holly

awwwwww
<3

Signature

The light of stars is shining in your eyes

Joined 2014-09-03

PM

Hey Everyone hope your all doing well ive missed you all ive had the pleasure of meeting a few of you on tours etc hope to do it all again soon!

much love to you all x

Will

Joined 2014-12-19

PM

Hi everyone..

I'm linzi, managed to get in here at last. Nice to be back. Hope you are all good. Happy to be back in touch. Xx

Total Posts: 5

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

HI!! I've always been Marilyn on here but a lot of you may know me by my email addy- MarAmmo- either way- Better late than never- I've been a fan since 1999 - My daughter was watching MTV one morning as I was getting dressed for work- A man came on singing a song about loving someone before he met them and I was hooked. Went to Philadelphia for the Aff Tour- then Mexico for Spin (had a meet and greet) Went to both listening parties - a few NYC shows and have traveled to the UK for 3 tours. I have made life time friends here in our little 'darrenworld' and have met so many of you. I am def not a kid- one of my grand kids is going to college this fall but when we all get together I get to be a teenager all over again! I'm happy you are all here too! I have a web site for Darren- taught myself HTML just so I could have a site- if you ever get a chance .. check it out- http://www.trulydarrenhayes.com

Total Posts: 10

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

I'm Janet, and I've been a fan since August 2000 when my kid sister got me tickets to the Affa tour in Michigan. I then joined the SG Fan Club BBS then a few others then the DH Fan Club Forums where I've been ever since.

Since then, I've traveled to several parts of the USA, Ireland, and the UK to see Darren perform live. Of course, I've also traveled to various parts of the USA and Europe to meet so many fans, and a few have become life long best friends.

Signature

...You hit me like a subway train And I will never be the same And darling I\‘ll follow you down to the ground…

Joined 2014-09-03

PM

Hello Everyone...
It has been quite a few years since I have been on this site. I have gone through a lot of life altering situations that had caused me to concentrate on my personal life. Good news is that I have come out on the other side a new person!! Since 2011, which is the last time I had contact with anyone here, I have gone back to school, gotten married and I am living a really good life. My true name is Crystal Wilburn (formally Redman), and I have been a fan of Darren since 1997. Being a fan here in the states was difficult at times, but I have been a fan none the less. I am so glad to be back and hope to reconnect with some old friends!!

Total Posts: 10

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Savagecrystal - 02 June 2015 05:27 PM
Hello Everyone...
It has been quite a few years since I have been on this site. I have gone through a lot of life altering situations that had caused me to concentrate on my personal life. Good news is that I have come out on the other side a new person!! Since 2011, which is the last time I had contact with anyone here, I have gone back to school, gotten married and I am living a really good life. My true name is Crystal Wilburn (formally Redman), and I have been a fan of Darren since 1997. Being a fan here in the states was difficult at times, but I have been a fan none the less. I am so glad to be back and hope to reconnect with some old friends!!

Hugs Crystal and welcome back !! I remember the many US trips where me, you, Susan and others shared rooms & rides to/from shows. NYC @ Joe's Pub in 2007 ... what a night !!!

Signature

...You hit me like a subway train And I will never be the same And darling I\‘ll follow you down to the ground…