Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Public Forums :: Delicacy :: Thread

And what have you been up to?

Total Posts: 28

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

seeker - 22 December 2014 04:15 AM
Well, for me this year was good tho. As I lost my job at the end of last year, I decide to take some rest and live for my only pleasure. Same as last year, I've spend a lot time of travelling between Germany Sweden and Finland (fangirling life you know), going anti-war and anti-government demonstrations, find new family member Smokie Peach The Great (this is a cat), meet a lot lovely people and still believe in love and peace.

Yeah, you visited me in Berlin and we went together to a concert, where I played your photographer...XD
But it was fun!
Be safe on the demos...and Smokie is really sweet
Good luck for the next year dear!

Signature

The light of stars is shining in your eyes

Total Posts: 5

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Key - 22 December 2014 08:17 PM

Yeah, you visited me in Berlin and we went together to a concert, where I played your photographer...XD
But it was fun!

Yeah, that was good trip and good gig. And thank you for being my privat photographer <3

Well next year I'm going to visit Germany again and finally bring you to Finland with me :p

xoxo

Signature

Without heedless impressions no one needs more confessions

Total Posts: 28

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

seeker - 23 December 2014 05:30 AM
Key - 22 December 2014 08:17 PM

But it was fun!

Yeah, that was good trip and good gig. And thank you for being my privat photographer <3

Well next year I'm going to visit Germany again and finally bring you to Finland with me :p

xoxo

lol
you are pretty sure about that, aren't you?

well, we will see ^^

Signature

The light of stars is shining in your eyes

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-12-30

PM

Geo*Toni - 21 December 2014 08:47 AM
Last time I was here I was unemployed and desperately trying to get a job...
I can say in March 2015 I will have been in my current job for two years! It's brilliant, I work in a shop with a great team, my manager Nikki is the most wonderful boss you could have, she really understands my situation at home with my mum. The only thing that could top it off if my place was a bookstore. But I am happy.
Also this year I am now a huge fan of Adam Lambert!!! Can't wait for his next album as want to see him live. Another person who I love is Cassandra Clare, the Author of The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices and The Bane Chronicles. I am addicted to her works, and loved the film.
That's pretty much been it. All set for Christmas, got 4 days off starting Tuesday so quite happy. X

I got to see Adam Lambert with Queen on the opening night of their tour in Chicago back in June. It was awesome! Hoping to see Darren someday soon.

Signature

Helene \n\n(fka Leneanna)

Total Posts: 6

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Hi!

I've been working on various types of drawings in Indian black ink. I now am with a website that sells your art work, so when I have made some more work and post them, and choose which ones I want on the website, I'd be happy to give the website on here for any of you who'd like to see what kind of art work I do. Been working on my art work for most of 2014.

I've also lost some weight. About 30 pounds so far. have 60 more to go. I'll make it!!

I've also moved from Oregon, OH to Perrysburg, OH. Perrysburg is a small town, and very lovely.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) xx

Signature

\n\ncathybluxo