Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Public Forums :: Darren Hayes :: Thread

Hello

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-05-27

PM

hey how are you? I am a huge Darren Hayes fan I saw you are too. Any chance you know where ei can find the "god is in the room" track. I can't find it. I think it may be rare.

Total Posts: 13

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

michael319 - 27 May 2020 06:44 PM
hey how are you? I am a huge Darren Hayes fan I saw you are too. Any chance you know where ei can find the "god is in the room" track. I can't find it. I think it may be rare.

Hi there ,
The song you are after is God Walking Into The Room from Darren's album Secret Codes and Battleships. Hope this helps.
Enjoy
Sue

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-05-27

PM

sueoaks - 28 May 2020 04:49 AM

Hi there ,
The song you are after is God Walking Into The Room from Darren's album Secret Codes and Battleships. Hope this helps.
Enjoy
Sue

The version I am referring to is this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2SvEYnQ7gk

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

michael319 - 29 May 2020 10:08 AM

Hi there ,
Enjoy
Sue

So sorry Michael . I think my brain is functioning inadequately during lockdown and I jumped to the conclusion it was God Walking into the Room you were trying to find, for which I can only apologise.
I am able only to find that the track you wanted was the B side to the digital version of On The Verge Of Something Wonderful linked to Darren's official website. Unfortunately I don't think that you can buy these tracks through the site any longer but don't give up hope as I posted a similar request some years ago, trying to find We Are Smug . I became super, super, super excited when I got a reply from Darren himself ,who said that there was the possibility he might release the songs as a CD and later I was explosively excited when the album was actually released, so that I could play the songs I loved and they were no longer lost to me forever .
Hopefully this reply is a little more helpful to you or someone else here may be able to point you in the right direction with your ongoing search.
Good luck,
Sue

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

michael319 - 29 May 2020 10:08 AM

Hi there ,
Enjoy
Sue

So sorry Michael, due to the inadequacy of my lockdown brain, I jumped to the conclusion you were trying to find God Walking into the Room, for which I have to apologise .
All I can find is that the song you are looking for is the B side to the digital version of On the Verge of Something Wonderful linked to Darren's official website. Unfortunately I don't think that you can access them any longer via the site . Don't give up hope , as I posted a similar request to yourself, some years ago when searching for We Are Smug. I was super,super, super excited to get a reply from Darren at that time, saying there was the possibility he might release it as CD and then I was explosively excited when the album was released and the songs I loved were no longer lost to me
Hopefully this reply is a little more relevant than my previous one or someone else here may be able to help you in your search.
Good luck,
Sue

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Told you my brain isn't functioning. I've posted the reply twice !
It's nearly 5-45 am . Must go to bed..............

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-09-03

PM

Hi! It’s good to see some old faces on here and always good to see you Darren.
I have a wonderful job as a healthcare assistant on a children’s ward and just enjoying life as much as I can at the moment. Absolutely hate wearing the masks for 12 hours a day at work but needs must.
Huxley is just adorable

Signature

Ooooh… Shiny!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-09-03

PM

Darren Hayes - 05 March 2020 03:33 AM
I haven't written on a message board in a loooong time. How are you? What's going on? What can I share with you?

Love
Me

I love you Darren
Terry