Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Public Forums :: Off-Topic :: Thread

It’s The Singles Day! 

Total Posts: 7

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

http://www.savagegarden.com

And I'm right back in 1997 again- woohoo!

XL

Signature

\“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.” Dumbledore.

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2014-12-19

PM

Mine arrived earlier today, while I was out, Lynne. Such a lovely surprise. An early birthday gift for myself I think.lol. Just looking at them takes me right back to when I first fell in love with SG, the music and of course Darren and that love lasts till this day. Wonderful. Some things just never date do they

Joyce xx

Total Posts: 10

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

I got mine on Saturday here in the states. Going on 15 years and counting, I've not moved on from the music Darren has gave us from SG then solo. For me its like the Titanic, once it enters your life, it never leaves.

Signature

...You hit me like a subway train And I will never be the same And darling I\‘ll follow you down to the ground…

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2015-07-18

PM

It's worst song. I don't like when they ask me jump from 10 floor, so I live on downest and first. Way to heaven...........
U like sing.

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2015-07-18

PM

About friends. I found the best. And we didn't see animore. And we don't need this. She is so so so kind, I never wanted friends but it was my coolest birthay ever in history, she was great actress, cause she was super from me. I got crazy about her, I wanted to alone, but she did that it never ever been. I gave her back programe DJVU and added clip of Sting ...... I am not shure. ? There were 2 clips, I like this word, send your love and else there was such song in which Sting sang to children - multfilm and reality. 8ut the best thing is frigile like all we are.