Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Public Forums :: Delicacy :: Thread

The mattress is back!......sort of…..

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-05-13

PM

Hey everyone!

It's been over 10 years since you guys last heard from me (since "The tension and the spark"....) and I'm very glad to be back.
In case you were wondering - this is Elaine from Israel (AKA Darrensmattress.......lol).

When I first became an SG fan it was 1997: I was 37 years old, Mark Zuckerberg was celebrating his Bar-Mitzva and was only 10 years away from world domination, Twitter was something
you felt when you were excited, Instagram was an express telegram you sent to friends, Tumblr was a circus acrobat, and a Tablet was something you took when you weren't
feeling well (as in: "take two tablets and call me in the morning")......

.....now it's 2015, I'm 55 and loving it! So many things have happened to me and to the world since then and it's very interesting to think back on those days when we first gathered around the ole' SG BBS to talk about all things Savage (nod if you remember the "darksiders" and the "lightsiders".....lol).

Anyway, it's good to be back. There have been good times and bad times, sad times and happy times, but mostly I remember the thrill of meeting some great friends online (gives BIG hugs to Janet....). And I'm looking forward to making new friends.

So that's it in a nutshell.....,,it's good to be here and even if I don't post very often you should know that I'm still very much an SG/Darren fan and you're never away from my thoughts.

Have a great day and see you on the boards!

Image Attachments

IMG_7327_(Small).JPG

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Total Posts: 25

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

wow I can't believe its been that long! Hope you're well and welcome back!

Total Posts: 10

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Elaine!!!!!

Good to see you back here : ) : )

Signature

...You hit me like a subway train And I will never be the same And darling I\‘ll follow you down to the ground…