Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Public Forums :: Darren Hayes :: Thread

If you were walking along….

Total Posts: 5

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

and as you turned the corner you were face to face with Darren- what would you say to him?

I hope this post will have a lot of fun answers...

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-02-24

PM

If I ever came face to face with Darren Hayes I would probably kidnap him and force him to meet my friends and take pictures, and then we would all go to the carnival, and we would end the night by eating ice cream and watching a Bollywood film.

Total Posts: 25

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

probably "whoops sorry!" and I'd keep on walking! I walk around blind, in my own little world so I wouldn't even realise it was him!

Total Posts: 17

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

I would probably just say hi and sorry for bumping into him. My anxiety would get the best of me and I wouldn't know what else to say.

If anxiety wasn't an issues, I would ask him how his day is going and if I could treat him to dinner, no strings attached. I would basically treat like anybody that I know. :)

Total Posts: 1

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

I'm usually paying attention to who my two year old is bumping into and not myself! I'd be lucky to look any higher than his knees as I'm steering her and directing apologies!

If I was by myself though, I'd love to think i'd be really cool. All 'oh lovely to see you, hope you're well, love your stuff'. Without seeming stalkerish or police worthy.
Chances are in reality I'd be a bit loopy and say something daft instead....

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2014-09-03

PM

I would say Sorry for bumping into him. As I've never had a meet and greet, I would probably ask him if I could shout him a meal or coffee so that I could tell my Darren story.

Signature

x Kate.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-09-03

PM

that actually did happen to me was in 2007 at the SECC in Glasgow during TTMT was hanging out near the venue hoping to get a pic with Darren next thing I know my mum phones blah blah on the phone trying to get her off incase I see him need my camera so im walking along and say "right mum im going to have to go" just at the point she was like "oh did I tell you about this......" and me being me was like " oh FFS" and as I stopped in mid stride and angrily turned around I literally bumped into Darren and Justin Shave..... I have NEVER been more embarrassed in all my days lol.

Total Posts: 25

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

The_One_True_Will - 18 April 2015 06:50 AM
that actually did happen to me was in 2007 at the SECC in Glasgow during TTMT was hanging out near the venue hoping to get a pic with Darren next thing I know my mum phones blah blah on the phone trying to get her off incase I see him need my camera so im walking along and say "right mum im going to have to go" just at the point she was like "oh did I tell you about this......" and me being me was like " oh FFS" and as I stopped in mid stride and angrily turned around I literally bumped into Darren and Justin Shave..... I have NEVER been more embarrassed in all my days lol.

hahahaha that's a classic!

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2015-04-19

PM

I'll ask him if I can keep Wally!
jk

I probably will faint or stuttering lol

AFTER and IF i recover from my starstruck, probably asking for a selfie together and (maybe) a hug hohohoho

Signature

May D-Force always be with you!

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2015-07-18

PM

God gave me everything, want or not, if I ever meet face to face Darren Hayes it will be surprise. I'm happiest to live the way I don't ever be able to know.