Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Public Forums :: Darren Hayes :: Thread

He Said He Said Podcast

Total Posts: 17

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

I thought we could come here to talk about the podcast. Since the podcast was just posted, I don't want to give anything away.

I do however love it. I think Darren and Tim are very funny and very entertaining to listen to. It nice to hear Darren so relaxed and happy. They seem to be a good team and I can't wait for the next one.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

I found it so funny, simply loved it

Total Posts: 25

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

I love it! I've been rationing the podcasts out, only listening to one a week as a treat :D

Total Posts: 4

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

I am just about caught up. Up to Ep 9 now.

I like when Darren laughs in the background, very cute.

They have settled into a groove, which is good. The banter is much more natural now than the first few eps, which is a good thing.

-H.

Total Posts: 17

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

I agree that's Darren's laugh is very cute. I look forward to hearing the podcast every Tuesday. Not knowing what funny thing is going to come out of their mouths and wondering what the new challenge is going to be can be exciting. I also like how they are now involving the listeners. I lost the word but I want to say, when they involve the listeners, it makes it more ..... I guess a few words could be added there.

I saw that Darren and Tim want to do a 10 min. phoner with Kevin Smith. 10 min. with Kevin could turn into hours lol. I hope they can get him. That would be awesome and even funnier. I wish them continue success on the podcast.