Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Public Forums :: Delicacy :: Thread

Hello.

Total Posts: 28

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

it's a place where so many friendships started..
for me it all really started with a certain someone's birthday cake

but yeah..there is a certain magic here

Signature

The light of stars is shining in your eyes

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-09-03

PM

Helloooooooo everyone .... we made it !!

Signature

I miss my horse avatar !!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

just so very glad to be here,
The most computer challenged in the group
Love & HUGS,
bar

Total Posts: 4

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

It's great to be back! Hi all! Loving Darren's new photos posted! He's so beautiful in and out! <3

Signature

I can almost taste happiness, it\‘s such a long way off… -Darren Hayes, The Siren\‘s Call

Total Posts: 6

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Well *this* is exciting! I was just talking the other day about how much I miss this forum and how much I took it for granted and barely hobbled around it the last few years it was up.

I'm SO glad to see a return! To all I knew and those I've yet to meet....IT'S GOOD TO BE HERE!

Jessie
P.S and it only took me an hour to reset the email password to get into the email account that I needed into to reset the forum password!

Signature

noun \\\\ˈsig-nə-ˌchu̇r, -chər, -ˌtyu̇r, -ˌtu̇r\\\\\\n: a person\‘s name written in that person\‘s handwriting.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Hi everyone!! This is so different. Will be fun to poke around. The best thing is my avatar is gone. Yay! I was so sick of that picture. This is Darcy.

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Spinner - 19 December 2014 05:09 PM
Helloooooooo everyone .... we made it !!

I miss your horse avatar too Spinner lol

Total Posts: 5

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Hellooo everyone! I am so glad to be back here again! I joined the club just before it had closed. I had always wanted to join, but never really had the chance. So I am looking forward to meeting everyone, and starting new with the new site.
This new site looks great so far, and is fresh and clean...I am really enjoying the layout...Great job to everyone that was involved in updating it!
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas...May you have peace, love, and happiness! What a wonderful Christmas surprise the new site is....It will be nice to get to know everyone. :-)

Image Attachments

Greenwich_ark_Sring-Greenwich_Park-3000000002345-500x375.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Signature

*All That You Need Will Surely Come*

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-09-03

PM

Man I haven't been here in AGES and suddenly its all different. I'm liking it though.
Hey all!

Total Posts: 25

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Hey hey!

How good does it feel to be back here? Feels like home! Some familiar faces, can't wait to hear what everyone's been up to!

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Yay I'm back!
Just checking in to see if everything works and to say Helloooo

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Yay I'm back!
Just checking in to see if everything works and to say Helloooo

Total Posts: 3

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Yay!! Hello friends!! How I have missed you all! :) xx

Signature

*** ...When the music feels like this… ***

Total Posts: 7

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Hello!
Finally got in. Thanks Chad for the help in your off topic :)
Love the new home.

X Lynne

Signature

\“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.” Dumbledore.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Starfish47 - 19 December 2014 06:01 PM
Hi everyone!! This is so different. Will be fun to poke around. The best thing is my avatar is gone. Yay! I was so sick of that picture. This is Darcy.

Yes, my emo spilt nail polish was so yesterday lol.

Signature

\“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.” Dumbledore.